Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Story writing about MOTAT

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  I really liked MOTAT.

Kavya

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  I liked the tram ride and looking in the houses.

Brooklyn

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  I liked the tram ride and the man in the jail scared me.

Jackson

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  I was Hiding from Ashton’s mum.

Kaden

We went to MOTAT and I played Pacman.  I played on the motorbike and I built a castle.

Jacob

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  I liked the tram ride, the olden day house, and the pretend man sleeping in jail.

Tomasi

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  I liked going on the tram and seeing the olden day homes.  I liked the park and I went on the car.

Kainoa

On Friday I went to MOTAT.  I liked playing on the playground and sitting on the seat.

Connor

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  I liked looking outside the windows.  I liked having an ice block.  I liked looking in the old houses.

Tayla

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  I went on the tram and I like it.  I liked walking around and I looked in the houses.

Aaliyah 

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  I liked looking at the man in the jail, and looking at the wheels on the cars and playing video games.

Kaea

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  I like morning tea, playing outside and building things.

Saravpreet

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  I liked getting an ice block and looking at the cars.

Peyton

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  I loved playing the arcade games and I loved the tram ride.  I liked making the butter.

Matthew

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  I loved looking at the old homes and the school.  I loved the tram ride.

Hayley

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  I liked the trams and I liked walking with my Dad.  I liked looking in the houses.

Nixon

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  We went on the tram. I liked looking at the trams.

Hannah

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  I liked the tram ride and I liked the video games.  I liked eating my lunch.

Alvaro

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  I loved the tram ride.  I liked looking at the olden day houses and the olden day school.

Anaru

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  We went on the tram.  We went on the playground.  We went in the houses.

Triston

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  We went on the tram ride.  We liked walking around then we went back home.

Maia

On Friday we went to MOTAT.  I liked pumping the water near the old houses.

Ashton

1 comment:

1. Hi Room 3.
    I love your stories about Motat. You must have had a really good time.
    From Mrs Bennett

ReplyDelete